The R.M. of Canwood No. 494 is currently inviting applications for a permanent Administrative Assistant to provide support to the Public Works Supervisor in management of the municipality’s assets.
– Attending to inquiries in person, on the telephone and by written communication.
– Maintaining confidential records and files.
– Maintaining an adequate inventory of office supplies.
– Communicating with ratepayers, council members, utility companies, government agencies, contractors, suppliers and fellow staff members.
– Assisting with the development of reports/charts/tables to track equipment performance and associated operating costs.
– Preparing reports and summaries for presentation to Council as the need arises.
– Maintaining equipment costing records as may be prescribed by the Council.
Qualifications: (see Full PDF)