The Village of Canwood is accepting tenders for:
2013 Horst Snow blade; and
Interested parties must submit their bid to the Village office before 12 noon, Wednesday, November 23, 2022. Submissions can be mailed to:
Village of Canwood
emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or dropped off at the Village office 651 Main Street, Canwood, SK.
Tenders received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
Highest or any tender will not necessarily be accepted. Village Council reserves the right to reject or accept any tender for any reason, without explanation, whether arbitrary, unreasonable, or otherwise. The successful bidder will have 30 days to provide payment to secure bid and complete purchase of items.
Note that above items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
Any questions or to arrange viewing, please contact the Village office at 306-468-2014.
The R.M. of Canwood No. 494 is currently inviting applications for a permanent Administrative Assistant to provide support to the Public Works Supervisor in management of the municipality’s assets.
- Attending to inquiries in person, on the telephone and by written communication.
- Maintaining confidential records and files.
- Maintaining an adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Communicating with ratepayers, council members, utility companies, government agencies, contractors, suppliers and fellow staff members.
- Assisting with the development of reports/charts/tables to track equipment performance and associated operating costs.
- Preparing reports and summaries for presentation to Council as the need arises.
- Maintaining equipment costing records as may be prescribed by the Council.
Application Deadline: Friday, April 29th