The R.M. Maps
have arrived and are now available for sale
from the RM Office.
Congratulations to Administrator Lorna Benson on the successful completion of the Municipal Leadership Development Program (MLDP).
The MLDP Program is a series of modules developed exclusively for elected and appointed municipal leaders in Saskatchewan. There are 6 modules that cover topics such as Strategic Planning, Economic Development and Land Use Planning.
The R.M. of Canwood No. 494 is currently inviting applications for a permanent Administrative Assistant to provide support to the Public Works Supervisor in management of the municipality’s assets.
– Attending to inquiries in person, on the telephone and by written communication.
– Maintaining confidential records and files.
– Maintaining an adequate inventory of office supplies.
– Communicating with ratepayers, council members, utility companies, government agencies, contractors, suppliers and fellow staff members.
– Assisting with the development of reports/charts/tables to track equipment performance and associated operating costs.
– Preparing reports and summaries for presentation to Council as the need arises.
– Maintaining equipment costing records as may be prescribed by the Council.
Qualifications: (see Full PDF)
Public Hearing regarding Zoning Bylaw: March 20th, 1:30 pm at the RM Office.