- Lyndon Pease
- Home 306-468-2126
- Division 1 – Ralph Korody
- Home 306-747-3611
- Division 2 – Dennis Benke
- Home 306-427-4450
- Division 3 - Levi Schutte
- Home 306-468-4104
- Division 4 - Ray Duret
- Home 306-468-4884
- Division 5 – Richard De Bruijn
- Home 306-468-3151
- Division 6 – Leonard Smith
- Home 306-469-4570
During the 2020 COVID-19 Pandemic and the reopen Saskatchewan plan or in other circumstances where the Municipal Office is closed to the public, meetings of Council will be held by electronic means or in-person at approved facilities that accommodate the required separation distance. Members of the public who wish to be scheduled in as a delegation or listen to the proceedings shall provide the Administrator with their phone contact information so they can provided with the conference dial-in information.
Council Meetings 2020:
Pursuant to Bylaw No. 2005-10, Public Notice is hereby given that the following dates and times have been set by Council for the 2020 meeting year.
2020 COUNCIL MEETING DATES
SMITH – That we agree to set the Regular Council Meetings for 2020 to be held at the Municipal Office located at 641 Main Street, Canwood, Sask., as follows:
- Tuesday, January 21, 2020 starting at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020 starting at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 17, 2020 starting at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 21, 2020 starting at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 20, 2020 starting at 8:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, June 16, 2020 starting at 8:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 14, 2020 starting at 8:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 18, 2020 starting at 8:00 a.m.
- Monday, September 14, 2020 starting at 8:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020 starting at 9:00 a.m.
- November 2020 at the call of the Administrator
- Tuesday, December 15, 2020 starting at 9:00 a.m.
*Dates and times may change with notice pursuant to Bylaw 2005-10
Council meetings are open to the public for anyone who wishes to observe the proceedings. Anyone who wants to address Council at a meeting needs to complete the Request for Council Delegation form. Minutes are available for inspection during regular office hours after they have been approved by the Council. Copies of municipal documents may be requested and are subject to fees set by Council.
Council Funded Bursary:
The R.M. Council Bursary was first awarded in 2009. The funds are donated by each Councillor who forgives one half days pier diem. Eligible recipients must be between the ages of 17 and 21 and be accepted to study at a post-secondary school. Recipients must also have parents or guardians who own or rent land in the municipality.